ααhmαd hααzym ™

I say hello;




Hai, everyone ! I'm a little cute kids. It's me the owner of this blog, Ahmad Hazym . The unspeechless person. Sporting person too :D . So,thanks a lot for visit my little awesome blog !!! The owner of this blog belongs to Ahmad Hazim too a.k.a Hazyym . This is my originally and officially blog ! - Originally copyright- ~~And I don't anyone rude me with a suck's WORD ! I will remove and ignore you forever alone !~~ Please repect me as your father and mother ! That's all ! Thank you . Au revoir . Saranghae . I love you ! If you want to come again..come on !! Let's shake the world ! .



Mood : I'm happy . You?
Status : Holiday with my FAMILY . !
[ Great ! (Y) ]





A Letter For You;

Letters;
New skin! Happy Go Lucky xD


I hope you'll leave your lefted over FINGER PRINTS here . ♥


→ Please use a nice WORD !

- No Anonymous -
- No Spammers -
- No Harsh Words -
- No No and No ! -




Full of happiness;




100% Copyright by AHMAD HAZYM
Powered by Blogger.
Assalamualaikum.

Assalamualaikum
❤ み よ も も ❤: Kawaii things to make monday blue not so blue !!!

Ape khabar ? dah lme saya tak online and update-kan blog.Saya baru je habis edit blog dari DENIM ke BLOGSKIN ! Wow.Saya pon x berapa pandai nk tweak code-codenye.Just blaja ape yg tahu ken.Lagipon ni bkn blogskin sye tp just copy freebies yg dibagi from kak nazihah anuar.Kak nazihah anuar mmg baek.Saya pon nk ade blogskin sendiri jgk.Aaaah forget it.Ok tema blog saya wrne merah and kehitaman.Pada mulanya sye tkot nk gne wrne merah and hitam sbb takut nnti buruk la pulakkan.So,saya x kesah buruk ke lawa asalkan kte x tiru orang punye blogskin ye...Red blacking.Hahaha..Nnti akan dtg saya nk wat tuto tau..Lagi satu,nme blog saya oke x ?? " Sweet Moments " ..Kalo x okey.komen ye..

Lagi beberapa hari nk periksa akhir tahun ~_~