ααhmαd hααzym ™

I say hello;




Hai, everyone ! I'm a little cute kids. It's me the owner of this blog, Ahmad Hazym . The unspeechless person. Sporting person too :D . So,thanks a lot for visit my little awesome blog !!! The owner of this blog belongs to Ahmad Hazim too a.k.a Hazyym . This is my originally and officially blog ! - Originally copyright- ~~And I don't anyone rude me with a suck's WORD ! I will remove and ignore you forever alone !~~ Please repect me as your father and mother ! That's all ! Thank you . Au revoir . Saranghae . I love you ! If you want to come again..come on !! Let's shake the world ! .



Mood : I'm happy . You?
Status : Holiday with my FAMILY . !
[ Great ! (Y) ]





A Letter For You;

Letters;
New skin! Happy Go Lucky xD


I hope you'll leave your lefted over FINGER PRINTS here . ♥


→ Please use a nice WORD !

- No Anonymous -
- No Spammers -
- No Harsh Words -
- No No and No ! -




Full of happiness;




100% Copyright by AHMAD HAZYM
Powered by Blogger.
I Addicted with One Direction

Assalamualiakum


band, cute, harry styles, liam payne, louis tomlinson

Hello.You all have heard some of the song from One Direction ?.If not? heard now the song !.What makes you beautiful.Best ! If I a Girl I will choose  Hairy Because it handsome and cute.It so adorable with me.But If I a Boy I don't want to choose because if I choose I will a GAY.Arrghh.Forget it.I addicted with this famous group after heard a song from this little girl which name is Tyraa styles.Her so cute and with her chubby blogger girl.Pusheenlover. See it.It is cute ? Probably Yes !.

Want to see more pictures One direction's ?
amigos, boys, harry styles, louis, lovely

boy, cute, dimple, guy, one direction

cute, love, one direction

aiden grimshaw, cute, matt cardle, one direction

handsome, harry styles, liam payne, louis tomlinson, meus

harry styles, liam payne, louis tomlinson, niall horan, one direction, the x factor

Okay stop it! Just that all for today.I want to sleep ~~