ααhmαd hααzym ™

I say hello;




Hai, everyone ! I'm a little cute kids. It's me the owner of this blog, Ahmad Hazym . The unspeechless person. Sporting person too :D . So,thanks a lot for visit my little awesome blog !!! The owner of this blog belongs to Ahmad Hazim too a.k.a Hazyym . This is my originally and officially blog ! - Originally copyright- ~~And I don't anyone rude me with a suck's WORD ! I will remove and ignore you forever alone !~~ Please repect me as your father and mother ! That's all ! Thank you . Au revoir . Saranghae . I love you ! If you want to come again..come on !! Let's shake the world ! .



Mood : I'm happy . You?
Status : Holiday with my FAMILY . !
[ Great ! (Y) ]





A Letter For You;

Letters;
New skin! Happy Go Lucky xD


I hope you'll leave your lefted over FINGER PRINTS here . ♥


→ Please use a nice WORD !

- No Anonymous -
- No Spammers -
- No Harsh Words -
- No No and No ! -




Full of happiness;




100% Copyright by AHMAD HAZYM
Powered by Blogger.
1st Giveaway End-Year by Izzah



Yeay,join and join contest 1st GiveAway by Izzah
Tag : Aiman and Shafiq ...

Syarat-syaratnya :-

Rules & Regulation :
  • Blogger Malaysia tak kira lelaki atau perempuan.
  • Follow IzaBukan suka-suka, tapi untuk mengetahui perkembangan2 dari semasa ke semasa sebab GA ni akan SENTIASA di-update. Kalau xkeberatan follow blog [adik] Iza juga, kalau dia private tu, nanti if kamu ada masa follow la k.
  • Like fan page Iza [Click Sini]. Iza selalu hantar link2 post yang baru dekat situ. So, lebih senang untuk peserta tahu apa new post Iza :)
  • Buat satu entry tentang GA ni. Sekali tampal banner buruk tu dekat entry dan linkkan ke entry Iza ni.
  • Tag 2 atau lebih dan pastikan mereka tahu ^^v
  • Akhir sekali, letakkan link post anda di post GA ni.

Joined lah yawww!!

Labels: