ααhmαd hααzym ™

I say hello;




Hai, everyone ! I'm a little cute kids. It's me the owner of this blog, Ahmad Hazym . The unspeechless person. Sporting person too :D . So,thanks a lot for visit my little awesome blog !!! The owner of this blog belongs to Ahmad Hazim too a.k.a Hazyym . This is my originally and officially blog ! - Originally copyright- ~~And I don't anyone rude me with a suck's WORD ! I will remove and ignore you forever alone !~~ Please repect me as your father and mother ! That's all ! Thank you . Au revoir . Saranghae . I love you ! If you want to come again..come on !! Let's shake the world ! .



Mood : I'm happy . You?
Status : Holiday with my FAMILY . !
[ Great ! (Y) ]





A Letter For You;

Letters;
New skin! Happy Go Lucky xD


I hope you'll leave your lefted over FINGER PRINTS here . ♥


→ Please use a nice WORD !

- No Anonymous -
- No Spammers -
- No Harsh Words -
- No No and No ! -




Full of happiness;




100% Copyright by AHMAD HAZYM
Powered by Blogger.
END YEAR MEGA GIVEAWAY



Assalamualaikum and Salam sejahtera ♥,

Yeay!! Contest lagi !!!

Nak join ??

Syarat-syaratnya :-

  1. Follow blog CA dulu
  1. Buat entry END YEAR MEGA GIVEAWAY 2011 by Cahaya Azyla
  1. Copy banner diatas dan linkkan ke entry ini
  1. Tag 3 orang blogger.Make sure diorang tahu about this Giveaway
  1. Like fan page CA
  1. Wajib tinggalkan link entry korang di ruang komen 
  1. Copy senarai sponsor dalam entry uolls and LIKE for pages or FOLLOW for blog

Senarai sponsor PULAK !!

Senarai sponsor (ada 30 kesemuanya)  :
 Tag : Aizuddin,Azreen and Shasha

Labels: